Torbay Safeguarding Children Partnership


What if someone is worried about me?

If someone has a concern about your safety they will make a child protection enquiry to make sure that you are OK.

Sometimes adults or other young people hurt children or make them feel bad or afraid. This shouldn't happen, but if it does happen to you, there are people around you who can help and support you.

If you need some help, you can talk to an adult you trust such as a parent, carer, teacher, doctor or nurse. If you don’t feel you have an adult you can talk to, you can call Childline for free on 0800 1111.

Children and young people who live in Torbay can call the Children's Society Checkpoint Service on 01803 200100.


Share this page: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious Share on Reddit Print this page | Listen to the website