Torbay Safeguarding Children Board

In the event that your organisation receives an allegation of abuse against an adult working for your organisation, either in a paid or unpaid capacity, you have a responsibility to report this.

Report an allegation

Complete the form in all cases where an allegation of abuse is made against a paid employee or volunteer working with children or young people on behalf of your organisation/service. The completed form should be sent to the Safeguarding & Reviewing Unit at Torbay Council by email to

To talk to a Local Authority Designated Officer, please call 01803 208955.

Process for reporting allegations

For further details on the process for reporting allegations please view the SWCPP Opens in a new window.

Share this page: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious Share on Reddit Print this page | Listen to the website