Here are some tips to help you stay healthy and feeling well.
There are many ways that you can help to keep your body healthy and fit. Some of them are:
- Eating healthy foods including 5 portions of fruit and vegetables every day
- Drinking lots of water and milk
- Don't eat too much - learn to know when you are full
- Be active and have fun, try to get involved in some sports activities
- Try not to spend too much time watching television and playing on a computer
- Look after your body - develop good personal hygiene habits
There are lots of websites that can help children learn how to keep healthy and stay fit. They also have lots of ideas for activities too. Click on the links below and discover how you can help to take care of your body and your health.
Becoming a teenager means you will have lots of questions about what is normal and what is not and you might want explanations for the way you sometimes feel.
Use the links below to get answers to any health questions you might have and to read about what other young people are experiencing.
- Health for Teens - Loads of information from health and wellbeing to handling exam stress
- Young Minds - This site is all about keeping your mind healthy and feeling well emotionally
- B-eat UK - Do you or someone you know have problems with eating properly? This site gives advice about eating disorders and help that is available
- Eat Well - As a teenager, your body is going through many physical changes that need to be supported by a healthy, balanced diet