Torbay Safeguarding Children Partnership

If there is something that is worrying you, something that makes you feel unsafe and is making you unhappy, there are lots of people who will listen to you and try to help.

If you know an adult you can trust, someone like a school teacher or guardian, you can tell them that you are unhappy and explain what is worrying you. They will be able to help you.

If you don’t feel that you can talk to anyone you know, there is lots of help and advice here to help you find the right person to share your worries with.

ChildLine will be able to help you get help and advice about a wide range of issues. You can talk to a counsellor online, send ChildLine an email or post on their message board. Contact ChildLine anytime - calls are free and confidential 0800 1111

Ask Frank is a website that helps you find out everything you might want to know about drugs (and some stuff you don't). You can talk to Frank on 0300 123 6600 or email

Say Something If You See Something is an awareness campaign to help improve the chances of young people being heard and deter sexual predators and trafficking through awareness of CSE (Child Sexual Exploitation). This could be by being forced or tricked into doing something sexual, sometimes receiving something in return like love, affection, money, drugs or alcohol. Call or text 116 000 or Childline on 0800 1111

If you can’t find what you’re looking for or would like some advice, you can call the Torbay Safeguarding Hub on 01803 208100 or email:

Share this page: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious Share on Reddit Print this page | Listen to the website